Sunday, September 21, 2008

Theres a big gap between my last post and this one, and a lot of things have happened between that time, but two non main parkour related things have happened.

(1) I have moved from Canterbury to Crawley
(2) I have finished Uni and graduate in November

Me and Jase also have an amazing area to train that he owns.

Training this summer...lets round this up

(1) I can muscle up very easily now, i have been working on other techniques and en force because the only place I cannot muscle up on is ledges, and its very frustrating but I think I have worked out an alteration to my technique that will allow this, but I havent tried it out on the paticular ledge that has been frustrating me yet.

(2) Ive started gymnastics up once a week..we will see how that progresses

(3) Ive learnt a few new and weird techniques, ive also been working on my dynamic movement and striding

(4) Im going to release a new video this November, this is my 5 year training point....

(5) Im editing a worldwide traceuse video to be released in November/December and I am looking forward to seeing some spectacular movements from traceuses all over the world.



Current targets:

Muscle up-to sit-to pushback and round 180 in one movement
En Force
Frog flickups on scaffold
Develop stronger, faster more dynamic movements

Accomplishments:

Stronger and more dynamic but still needs much more improvement
Muscle up improvements
Strength improvements
Sit-backs to swings
Improve distance of jumps

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger denis said...

Hi Liv,
Good to hear news, I'm really looking forward to see you new video.
Take care...

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Vimflow Parkour said...

Hey, are you still a practitioner of parkour?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home