Saturday, May 12, 2007

Booking mine and hollies tickets to lisses today, planning to go twice this summer. Once in June and again in july with the guys. :D Yays! Hope the weather is good. Im yet again procrastinating from revision....

At gym..(which is really the only time im getting to train properly at the moment with my exams) im trying to make three sessions a week. Last week I trained with Jason at the BHS area, practising underbar variations. Climbups, wallhops and little movements. Was a good little session, apart from the fact I was wearing jeans and had to go buy some jogging bottoms to have any movement lol.

Wednesday at gym was good for my tricking, my front somis are now onto gymnova (soft floor) and high, but they need to be more consistently high before I take them to grass without feeling too much impact on my shins.

Learnt to backtuck onto mats FINALLY, after having a mental block for a stupid amount of time although I am twisting slightly, also tried backflip but i wasnt so successful..didnt land on my head but still appalling.

Muscleups were good on wednesday, even at the end of session after conditioning and pullups I could still go both arms, yesterday though they were appalling and ive strained my shoulder a little.

Yamakazi seminar sunday yays, cant wait to see stephane and williams again, I love the way they move. Especially williams, but thats probably because I can relate his build a bit more to my own. Meeting the rest of the yamakazi, goudot and thomas will be wicked but I know im going to get physically owned from conditioning lol!

Exam on monday and tuesday...what the hell is wrong with me? ??? What is so hard about picking up a book and reading it? Im so crap with the reading and absorbing thing. Damn short attention span.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger tiaraletourneau said...

I share your pain. I'm putting together my dissertation and can't seem to bring myself to want to read. A friend of mine once said "the body likes to do more of what it does" - maybe that's why we'd rather be outside...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home