Sunday, October 01, 2006

This morning I feel like i have been run over by a truck. Lol. Oh well, went to london yesterday to do parkour and a bit of acro for curtis' band Deaco..they are awesome i was very impressed and i seriously think they could be making it bigtime.

Spent all day in martial arts outfit, learning routines..which were not required in the end. But I did do some major posing and eyework. Which apparently I wasnt great at because I was too happy! (my angry face obviously isnt very intimidating) the other girls were dancers from nathans (safe-t man) group, and were sick at picking up movements and routines. In the end I got on film a round off to one foot and then a feeble kick lol and a relatively large cat pass over a worktable. It was really good to see the evo boys and also kerbie again. Its a pity i live so far away from then because they are such wicked guys and I miss training with them.

I just realised ive never really put any of the media work ive done up here (for my own embaressment mostly) so I found a couple of bits online and have put them up.


owen, jin me and msj...haha! we all look a bit different a younger, and im not an midget they made me bend my knees to look smaller (wth?)was a short interview piece for bbc blast. During this time we did a few radio interviews and local news pieces. We also did a video for amateur video makers and jin and owen did a student video piece using parkour in bournemouth called voodoo ray, which is where they met jason.



Rogers television commercial...i have a very small part in this..lead 6 for the advert were danny, chase, liane, emily, cole and stephane. Myself, kerbie, luke, adam, zoe and curtis played the later six. Im the one with the vicky pollard in the last scene wearing green. I actually flew back from a skiing holiday to film in miltion keynes for this. It was well worth it, just to spend so much time with the guys and girls and get paid doing what I love.



My first piece of media work was for pianist maksim mvirca, it was filmed a long time ago now, when i was pretty damn new to everything, but you work with what you have i guess and it was a high profile piece was was shown on classical fm tv. The piece was called kolibre and is a variation of flight of the bumblebee. (and ohhh yeah im wearing my own not so sexy red trousers)

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know if you still update this blog, but I JUST watched the "Maksim-Kolibre" video, and I was absolutely blown away. I'm a huge fan of Maksim, and it was so cool to see a traceuse in the video!! I think you did an excellent job, and I'm glad you had the opportunity to be filmed. Parkour turns up in the most unexpected places =]

Wish you luck,
Olivia from America

 

Post a Comment

<< Home