Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today I am ACHEY! Not as much as I thought I would be though, on wednesday evening I had a session at the gym, it was a combination of parkour and gymnastic training, because the evening is now split into two sessions. So first lets have a overview of my tricking...appalling lol. I could not kickover for shiz, however my front walkovers and handstands are improving dramatically. The one front somi (running) that I tried all session onto mat, I landed in a sitting position, legs bent 90 degree which is awesome, think ive finally cracked the problem with those so I think next session its onto floor (ahhh) having a bit of mental block at the moment. Bit stressed at home aswell really. As for parkour, that session my standing jump was guud, and I can almost muscle up both arms at once, I think another week and I am going to have it...yays!! My running cat pass was terrible...and ive lost some ambidexterity in my take off (eeek) so more work is needed...as usual. Standing jump confidence is improving so in general its good.

On the tuesday before I went out on my own to train for a few hours, didnt have all that much confidence in my training, but did loads of small things cleanly, running cat passes, climbups, standing jumps up. Then I went to my gym and did a load of cardio work and some weights machine, stretching and conditioning.

At the moment my current bodyweight exercises reps are like this (to failure)

Press up (arms by side) : 30
Pull-ups: 10
Sit-up (from a bench thats slanted) :40
(to failure on floor around 80-90)

(Next two weeks)

Targets:
Press up (arms by side): 35
Pull-up: 15
Sit up on bench: 60

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Ixek said...

Lots of time since you last wrote here!
Anyway it's good to read your recent accomplishments.

A big hello from Mexico
Ixek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home